It’s the main home since 1902, the year in which the Congregation of the sisters of the Sacred Heart was founded by the Blessed M. Margherita Caiani. It’s also the residence of the general Government. In the chapel one can find the mortal remains of Blessed M. Margherita. Within the vast structure, there are two scholastic entities: a pre-school and an elementary school. In Poggio a Caiano we are also very active in Parish events: catechism, youth ministry, extraordinary ministry of the Eucharist, charitable work and assistance for the sick at home. These activities are carried out today in the wake of the legacy left to us by our Blessed founder.